* Chris says Mendelsohn’s Wedding March is every girl’s ‘victory song’.
* Ellis says marriage is like law school, everyone who gets in complains that it’s hard. Yet every year hundreds of people struggle to gain admission.
* Ekua says marriage should be a contract renewable every 7 years.
* Nii wonders how two people who once loved each other could write such spiteful things in divorce petitions.
* Amma says (talking of marriage) the grass is not greener on the other side, so stick on this/your side and water it till its green too.
* All these comments were made in different scenarios, at different times and mostly unprovoked! J With whom do you agree?